Monday, October 26, 2015

Back on Board...

Dear Readers,

Well, if you have read these blogs historically, you will have noticed that I haven't blogged for over two years on this site.  No, I didn't fall off the ends of the earth, but my focus surely changed from what I was doing (this blog, among other responsibilities) to more urgent concerns.

But now I'm back.  This writing won't be an official 'blog' but rather, an announcement that blogs will start coming again.  As I reviewed my latest entries (oh so long ago) I realize on the last two blogs I promised further discussion on the topics of Codependence and Grief, and on both those points, I failed to produce what I promised!  So, the next couple of blogs will be the follow up to both of those topics; the blogs following those will be new (at least to this site) offerings.

So, welcome to the renewal of this blog site.  I'm glad to be back.

Blessings,
Priscilla

Priscilla Ortlip, MSW, LCSW
Founder & Executive Director
Christian Counselors Collaborative
www.cccpgh.org


Disclaimer:  I am a professional, licensed clinical therapist in the state of PA, but this blog is not a therapeutic venue—anything I state here is not for treatment or to address anyone’s specific emotional or mental health need.  If you are experiencing immediate distress, call 911.  If you would like to consider counseling with the CCC, please call CCC Intake at 1.855.222.2575.


No comments:

Post a Comment